The Japanese translation of Okuden is hidden or inner teachings and level II delves deeper into the Usui system of natural healing learning the symbols and mantras which form part of the five elements of Reiki and expanding your spiritual practice. This level is for those wishing to take their spiritual practice further and to also share reiki with others in a practitioner role.
This two day course will be a combination of lecturing , teaching and practical experience and will cover the following –
- Revision of level I and continuation of the students understanding of Reiki precepts.
- Revision of the four elements of traditional Reiki practice.
- Students will be introduced to the fifth element Reiki practice , Jumon ( mantras ) and shirushi (symbols)
- Introduction to original traditional Reiki techniques including : Hatsurei Ho (a method for generating greater amounts of spiritual energy and strengthening one’s Reiki), Enkaku Chiryo Ho (remote/distance healing method), Byosen Reikan Ho (sensing energetic imbalances before illness with the hands using sacred intuition) and Reiji Ho (a method of being guided by spirit).
- Information on ethics and best practices for Usui Reiki practitioners.
- Okuden Reju / Attunement
At the end of the course you will have completed fourteen hours of training, with a minimum of 7 hours hands on healing and will receive an extensive manual and ongoing support. An Okuden certificate for level II Reiki will be awarded on the successful completion of two day course.
It is recommended that you attend a regular Reiki share where possible to build confidence and practice. Reiki shares are safe and supportive meetings where practitioners of all levels share Reiki with each other. Starflower Self care organises a monthly share in Sauze Vaussais on the first Monday of each month. All are welcome
Okuden – Reiki II